- Once you open the app, you see an empty calendar.
- On the bottom, you have 10 different shifts to place in the calendar:
- To "draw" your shifts, click on the icon and then on the calendar.
= filter to set an unsure shift.
= appointment on your main calendar.
- Calendar name
- A name to show, for example in the Tile.
- Week begins
- Day on which the week begins in the calendar.
- Link calendars
- Which phone calendar you want to see on this app.
- Horizontal calendar
- Shift and appointments colors when your phone is in landscape mode.
- For each shift you can add your working time.
- This is helpfull for statistics and when you share your calendar.
- You can also set an alarm, this will be set X-minutes before your shift begins (you need an addon for this)
- You can pin a tile on the start page.
- This will update daily and show your next 4 shifts/days.
|Adriano Petrucci||© 2011-2017 (new server)||http://www.sscheduler.com|